We’re looking for a Junior Product Designer to join our design team. You are passionate about building digital experiences. You actively practice the user-centric design process to solve problems. You have at least 2 years of relevant experience designing for mobile and web platforms. You work well independently and are comfortable collaborating with other members in a fast-paced creative studio environment.
As part of our design team, you will
- Apply design thinking and the user-centric design process to solve problems for business as well as end-users
- Create diagrams, workflows, use cases, personas, user journeys, and storyboards
- Develop annotated wireframes, interaction specs and guidelines
- Design user interfaces and create prototypes for mobile and web experiences
- Contribute to the development of brand identities, style guides, and design systems
- Contribute to the design, execution, and evaluation of user research
- Prepare assets and documentation for production as necessary
- Help with other types of design projects as needed
We'd like you to bring
- A portfolio showcasing your conceptual thinking and design skills
- Education in product design, UX/UI design, or related fields
- Deep understanding of user-centric design process
- Proactivity, modesty, and honesty
- Stellar time management skills and ability to deliver in short timeframes
- Strong communication skills. You can rationalize and articulate your design decisions clearly.
- Well-versed with user research, e.g. user interviews, personas, surveys, usability testing etc.
- Skilled with design tools including Sketch/Figma, Illustrator, PowerPoint
Score some extra points if you also have
- Illustration, animation, and motion design skills
- Experience in brand identity development
Tacpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in diversity and inclusion.