We’re looking for an Interaction Design Intern to join our design team. You are a self-motivated problem-solver and are passionate about transforming ideas to engaging digital experiences. You should have a firm understanding of design thinking and the user-centric design process. You feel comfortable working independently and collaborating with other members in a fast-paced creative studio environment.
As part of our design team, you will
- Create diagrams, workflows, use cases, personas, user journeys, and storyboards
- Develop annotated wireframes, interaction specs and guidelines
- Design user interfaces and create prototypes for mobile and web experiences
- Contribute to the development of brand identities, style guides, and design systems
- Help with the design, execution, and evaluation of user research
- Assist team members with design projects as needed
We'd like you to bring
- Strong will to learn and develop a career in design
- Education in product design, UX/UI design, or related fields
- Firm understanding of user-centric design theory and practices
- Understanding and exposure to user research, e.g. user interviews, personas, surveys, usability testing etc.
- Comfortable using design tools including Sketch/Figma, Illustrator, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Score some extra points if you also have
- Experience designing mobile and web apps
- Illustration, animation, and motion design skills
- Presentation design experience
- Experience in brand identity development
Tacpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in diversity and inclusion.